$1000 Hiring Bonus!
- Full-time salary position
- Health insurance and company matching SIMPLE IRA plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Minimum experience level of 3-5 years
What you will do:
With mentoring by NPN Environmental senior project managers, qualified individuals will work in a wide range of environmental business segments including Air Quality Management, Asbestos & Lead Management, Environmental Site Assessments, Regulatory Compliance, Indoor Air Quality, and Water Quality Management. Position will be crafted to maximize candidate’s existing experience with cross-training in emerging experience areas. Tasks will include a mix of office and field assignments with minimal travel. Opportunity for advancement in an established St. Louis environmental firm.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related field. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 4 years related experience
- Strong computer skills and above average knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Air permitting and modeling experience
- Regulatory compliance background
- Project experience with Phase I ESAs, SPCC Plans, NPDES permitting
- Asbestos and Lead licenses would be an added benefit
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
About NPN Environmental Engineers, Inc.:
NPN Environmental Engineers is a Professional Engineering firm providing both consulting and contracting business segments with over 28 years of building relationships with industrial and commercial clients. NPN Environmental Engineers is consistently ranked in the top 15 of St. Louis Business Journals’ Largest Environmental Consulting Firms.